Our e-residency program in Spain offers a unique opportunity for non-resident individuals and companies to acquire a digital identity, granting them access to a wide range of professional and business activities. By verifying their identity, participants gain seamless access to Spanish online public services, including company registration, bank account opening, and various other essential services.
● Faster and easier application process
● 100% remote access to the program through fully digital authorization
● Several options of authentication
● Less requirements and less costs
● Attractive fiscal policy
● Developed business environment
● Creation of new jobs
● New sources of tax revenue
● Digitalization of Spanish administrative and business environment
● Attracting new talents and startups
● Increasing Spanish impact in EU business connections
The first step to receive Digital Nomad Visa Spain is getting the NIE Number. This number ("Número de Identidad de Extranjero") is the basic identification with which you will be able to conduct any kind of legal procedure in the country, such as opening a bank account, buying a house or car, starting your company or getting your residence permit.
What people say
Let our Customers tell about services